Guide for the realization of your visual
You are not comfortable with online printing, don't panic, we will guide you.
If you have any questions, feel free to consult our FAQ . If you can't find your answer, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't have a graphic designer?
Send us an email at email@example.com, in order to request the services of one of our designers.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
the model you wish to customize.
the template on your computer.
your design with graphic design software.
by selecting the options of your choice. Feel free to contact us at any time.
For the good progress of your order, thank you to respect all the steps below.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to consult our FAQ. If you can't find your answer, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select the booklet of your choice on the page : Our models
- Download the template in the Description or just below the rate.
- Create your design with a typical software, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Gimp etc... and save it on your computer.
Our advice: Choose Illustrator for an optimal rendering.
Make sure you follow the instructions on the template. If you have any problems or questions, consult our FAQin the Graphic Design & Manufacturing section.
- Go back to the page of the model you have chosen and select your options: Quantity, paper type, booklet finish, specify if you want personalized boxes to hold your packages, etc...
- Send us your visual via the form, before confirming your order.
- Confirm your order and proceed to payment.
Once the order has been placed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail to the address you have provided.
Then, one of our designers will contact you and send you the Proforma version of your visual, so that you can validate your proof.
Once you have given us your final approval, we start production.
For orders in France, please allow 3 to 5 working days for production, from receipt of your proof.
Delivery takes between 4 to 7 working days, depending on the delivery method you have chosen.
For orders that require the intervention of a graphic designer, please allow 4 to 5 additional days before sending to manufacturing.